Now that I’m back at school the portions are going to be smaller, and hopefully cheaper if I play my cards right.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp of balsalmic vinager
- 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken broth
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/4 tsp pre minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp of orginal pinch spice or italian seasoning (i didnt have any so i used some of my roommates spices, picture below)
- Mix ingrediants together put in a ziplock bag and maranaide for a miniumum of 10 mintues
- Put a 1/2 tsp of olive oil in a pan and cook chicken till brown on each side.
- I made some pasta to go with it, just put a cup of dry pasta in the pot, and I flavored it with balsamic vinager and parmesan cheese.